[Solved] Clash of clones python

Can you show us your equipment?

Andrei

Here it isPlay-CodeCombat-Levels-Learn-Python-JavaScript-and-HTML-CodeCombat

How many gems do you have?

Andrei

I have 1130 gems and thanks for replying.

um do you know for this level health you just need for it to last through the archers
no matter how much health you have your clone has too

So, whats your suggestion? How do i go about solving this problem?

Did you check my code? if not, please do so and help me solve it

This should be indented back 4 spaces.

Interesting variable name, I presume this is because it’s from “sleeping shamans”, or something like that?
The main problem is that you’re not doing one of the main points the level mentions: you can use special abilities and your enemy can’t. Special abilities are like: “cleave”, and “bash”. Use them and you’ll have an advantage.
Danny

Killing the Archers helped my team but got my character killed and it won’t let me move on, any way to prevent that from happening?

Hi, @CodeCombatWarrior! :smiley:

Can you post your code? Make sure to format your code using the </> button. Thanks!!

Rachel

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: [SOLVED] Clash of Clones

Never mind, I solved it using a combination of cleaving, bashing and attacking (Thanks to the person who mentioned the cleaving, bashing and attacking part). :grinning: :crossed_swords: :shield:

this is my code
hero.moveXY(64, 89)
hero.moveXY(84, 89)
hero.moveXY(86, 79)
while True:
enemy = hero.findNearestEnemy()
hero.attack(enemy)

i need help please I killed the arrchers but my team was slain

Why not try using special abilities like hero.cleave() (esp. on the archers) or hero.bash() (preferably on the enemy hero)?
Remember that they’re your only advantage over the clone, who can’t use anything except for hero.attack()
Danny

i tryed but not on the arrchers so i will

what stuff do you need with you

The cleave sword (the one you used to cleave in the forest) and a shield which has the bash() ability.

never mined i did it

ggggggreat jjjob! (20 chars)