[SOLVED] Reaping Fire (python)

Please format your code thanks

Also try proof-reading your logic in your code and try to find mistakes. There are a lot of them. Try finding them yourself before asking us.

@Gamestack @MunkeyShynes
if you are a subscriber, why didnā€™t you just use a wizard to summon stuff(oh wait. that costs so much)

Huh? I donā€™t know what youā€™re referring to.

Since wizards can use unholy tome 5 and summon skeletons and a wand that allows you to summon burls. Thatā€™s what I mean. they are also ranged.

I usually try to solve each level using the lowest level equipment and heroes that I can. If I canā€™t seem to get them to work, then Iā€™ll start moving up with better equipment and then try different heroes. If I wanted to I could just go straight for the easiest way but I like to make it a challenge.

I do that, but once I beat the level with the lowest equipment I can, then I just start to have some fun. Having an army of skeletons and burls!

1 Like

Somehow, I managed to equip the boss star V in some of the forest levels, so I decided to use the artillery to troll the ogresā€¦, but the artillery didnā€™t know how to avoid its own weapon and it blew the ogres, and it self. LOL

How did you get Boss Star V?

And donā€™t tell me itā€™s a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very long explanation.

Sorry for spam by the way. Had to make my point. By the way there is absolutely no hyperbole in the number of "very"s

its a

v

e

r

y

s

h

o

r

t

e

x

p

l

a

n

a

t

i

o

n

If itā€™s very short explanation, can you PLEASE explain how you got Morningā€™s Edge and Boss Star V and that stuff

yes, @Chaboi_3000 please

He set up god mode and an admin environment (whatever that is) and got those. thatā€™s how.

Nope youā€™re wrong :wink:

What then did you do? tell me :smiling_imp: (@Enderlord832 doing a jedi mind trick)

Told supersmacker a while ago that I will telll him in around a year, and also, I was talking to Nick about how to get the webpack working.

I survived for 30 seconds, yet it says that I didnā€™t protect the minefield for 30 seconds. Here is my code:

def chooseStrategy():
    enemies = hero.findEnemies()
    enemy = hero.findNearest(enemies)
    if hero.gold > hero.costOf("griffin-rider"):
        return "griffin-rider"
    # If you can summon a griffin-rider, return "griffin-rider"
    elif enemy:
        if enemy.type is "fangrider" and hero.distanceTo(enemy) < 30:
            return "fight-back"
    # If there is a fangrider on your side of the mines, return "fight-back"
    else:
        return "collect-coins"
    # Otherwise, return "collect-coins"

def commandAttack():
    # Command your griffin riders to attack ogres.
    for griffin in hero.findByType("griffin-rider"):
        if griffin:
            enemy = griffin.findNearestEnemy()
            if enemy:
                hero.command(griffin, "attack", enemy)

def pickUpCoin():
    # Collect coins
    coin = hero.findNearest(hero.findItems())
    if coin:
        hero.move(coin.pos)

def heroAttack():
    # Your hero should attack fang riders that cross the minefield.
    enemy = hero.findNearest(hero.findEnemies())
    if enemy and hero.distanceTo(enemy) < 30:
        hero.attack(enemy)
while True:
    commandAttack()
    strategy = chooseStrategy()
    # Call a function, depending on what the current strategy is.
    if strategy == "griffin-rider":
        hero.summon("griffin-rider")
    if strategy == "fight-back":
        heroAttack()
    if strategy == "collect-coins":
        pickUpCoin()

Never mind. I just submitted a couple times until it worked. After 30 seconds, I got swarmed by a whole lot of ogres.

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.