[SOLVED] Ring Bearer Please Help

can u give me code pls. I might get bad grade in school :frowning:

Well sorry I don’t do JavaScript and again no we can’t give you the code.

2 Likes

We can’t just give you working code. Would you learn anything if we did. No. you wouldn’t

1 Like

idc if I learn anything I just need to get a good Grade !:frowning:

I know some javascript so I can help you improve your code.

1 Like

Dude, the point of the grade is to test you to know how advanced you are.

1 Like

You are more focused on your grade than learning something and getting a good grade. If you listened to us this would have already been over

1 Like

If you just told me the answer I would also be done by now

I will not give you the working code. It violates the rules of the discourse. I can help you solve this but you need to listen to us.

1 Like

@David_Thompson I suggest you look at this

2 Likes

Where can I go to get the working code

I won’t tell you. If you just copy code you won’t learn anything and will have trouble on other levels.

1 Like

Stop it. Please listen to us.

1 Like

Ok, please either just format your code and let Milton help you and stop being rude, or please stop being rude and try it later.

1 Like

Welp, just saying you might not be able to come here and ask/help anyone anymore.

1 Like

Stop it now. I will help just listen to us and I will give you 1 more warning and I will inform a moderator.

1 Like

I’ve already did that milton it’s fine.

1 Like

Chaboi, If you see this you might want to black list this topic.

1 Like

well its better to get a bade grade then depend on other people all the time. You wont learn anything from just getting answers. Besides why would we help you if your just being rude and not listening to us. Those inappropriate comments are not acceptable here. @Chaboi_3000 could you look into this
thanks

1 Like