Проблема с уровнем "Прятки"

Yes, that was exactly the answer from the game, what should I do?

I use google translator, it may not translate correctly …

so do i… eh, we can get the meaning generally

Maybe try indenting everything under the first while down?

If you have an infinite loop, then you’ll need to delete or comment out your code.

To do that, put it in “”" one at beginning one at bottom

And then check your code carefully for mistakes.
@thebagel I think it will comment out your code automatically.

I tried to put “break” the same …

no it actually wont you gotta do it and if it an infinite loops, DONT RELOAD THE PAGE IF U DO THAT WHATEVER BUTTON U PRESS IT WONT LET YOU IN

Maybe for your first while change it to while True?

We still need to see the code.
@VladimirKoval do you speak english, or are you using a translator.

@CocoCharlie 20 chars already

1 Like

Sry, missed that. Then I will translate too.

s’all right i also used ggl trnslte honestly, idk any russian

Я тоже не могу найти уровень. Но, кажется, я это помню … Можете ссылку выложить?

Я помню у меня были проблемы в пустыне. И проблемы были именно с while index и while enemy.health > 0. Я не знаю баг это или нет, и не знаю как это исправить. Попробуйте перезагрузить компьютер или что-нибудь в этом роде.

English text

I remember I had problems in desert. I had problems exactly with while index and while enemy.health > 0. I don’t know is it a bug or how to fix it, try reloading your computer or something like that.

1 Like

Can someone please send a link?!
We need a link!
Может кто-нибудь прислать ссылку ?!
Нам нужна ссылка!

Thanks. I already solved the problem. The problem was indentation)))

1 Like

Ах. Молодец! Но можно ли еще отправить ссылку, чтобы я знал, где она? Также установите флажок в сообщении, которое помогло. Если ничего не помогло, проверьте свое!

English

Ah. Good job! But can you still send a link so I know where it is? Also, please check the box on the post that helped. If none helped, check your own!

Подскажите пожалуйста ссылку?