[Adventurer] Vision of Ogres

Mountain level here: Vision of Ogres

One more level combines concept from previous levels about string methods.

5 Likes

‘Overview’ body:

lowerWord[len(lowerWord)-1] # The first  letter

Correct is The last letter

4 Likes

Thanks. Fixed.

20characters

4 Likes

Good to know:

• elements of hero.findEnemies() are objects
  • enemy.id is a string
  • use split(" ") in python(not split() as in real python)
  • use toLowerCase() in python (not lower() as in real python)
4 Likes

It was in previous levels. And I’m surprised about that “enemy.id is a string” it was in many levels before.

4 Likes

Finished without issue

submitted patch

5 Likes

Thank you again, Harry!

5 Likes

Actually, there is a problem. I was just testing the level out of curiosity, and I found out I can beat the level by simply attacking the nearest enemy. The level’s enemies needs to be converted from ogre with 120 health to brawlers with 500 health, so the player can’t afford to kill every brawler there is.

5 Likes

What the equipment are you using?

6 Likes

I am using tarnished bronze helmet and chestplate. The sword is kithsteel blade. No shield.

5 Likes

I used worn drag plate stuff and a kith steel blade and won with 50% health

4 Likes

without the helmet (must be 20 chars)

4 Likes

Thanks. I don’t think that convert to brawlers is a good idea, however I know how to fix it.

6 Likes

Sorry about raising the dead AGAIN, but I just used a wizard with summon-undead and drain-life to win with a simple code. @Bryukh

Is it a problem? Also, I can solve some of the early levels with geared-up heroes easily. So if you use an advanced hero with advanced equipment then why not. In real life development you often can solve a problem just adding servers :slight_smile:

How Do i Use #Convert the enemy’s name (id) to lower case

how to i make convert or this how to use lower = enemy.id.toLowerCase() :roll_eyes: