Backwoods Standoff feedback

Can anyone just give the solution? I’ve been on sites where the only one it doesn’t have the solution to is this one. :stuck_out_tongue:

What are you having trouble with? We do not give the solution code out.

ty so much i finally beat it :grinning:

i am trying to beat it but it says i have to put a colon after checking cleave

found a way to cleave but need more health or something

same problem as robosword sighhhh

Hi I am stuck on this level, please I have been stuck on this for 8 days and I still cannot figure out the code please could anyone help me? here is my code.

while True:
enemy = hero.findNearestEnemy()
ready = hero.isReady(“cleave”)
hero.cleave(enemy)
hero.findNearestEnemy()
hero.attack(enemy)
hero.shield()

You need to read the comments for instructions. Reset the level by pressing “Reload” at the top right and follow the instructions in the comments.

What do you mean?I don’t get what you are saying just give me some idea’s and I should be fine.

Press this button:

Then read the sample code for instructions on how to complete the level:

I got it after 6 days it was really had but I did it thanks.

opps typo I meant hard

i cant do it for some reason

Hello I’m stuck on this level I reset the course so I can see the guidelines but the second command needed throws me off , it says the first one needs an if cleave is ready statement, but the second command is set up as if I need a command that gives an indentation

If you can help me that would be great.

Be sure to use an if-statement where it says to use an if-statement.

If you are unfamiliar with if-statements, be sure to play the previous few levels to remember how they are used.

OK, so i’m stuck on this level. every time i try to solve it something is wrong. I keep getting “Line 8: isReady’s argument action should have type string, but got null. isReady takes a string action; one of [idle, die, move, say, shield, attack, cleave]” to the code " if (hero.isReady(hero.cleave())) {
hero.cleave(enemy);
hero.say(“boo”);". So when i get rid of the “hero.” to the cleave I get the error “Try hero.cleave()” on line 8, the place it told me the “hero.” was wrong.Note: all of my code is in a “while(true)” loop.
help me please!

also what does it mean by “unmatched {a}”?

Hey everyone,

So, it’s been way too long for me to actually fix this level, but I’ve gone through and improved the expected code and mechanics.

If you are returning to the level, you will need to restart your code to get updated hints.

Hi, I have the following code

while(true) {
    var enemy = hero.findNearestEnemy();
    if (hero.isReady("cleave")) {
        hero.cleave(enemy);
    }else{
        hero.attack(enemy);
    }
}

And keep failing, can you give me a hint?

Your code is correct. I suppose it can be equipment problem or unlucky seed. Could you say your codecombat username and I’ll research the problem?