Can’t play Ozaria because don’t have a class code

I play CodeCombat without code class, I have a lifetime subscription. When I try to play Ozaria.com, I have to choose Student or Teacher account. I see no other option. When I choose a student, I have to enter the class code and I don’t have one. What should I do? Where to get the class code and why? I do not understand what a student does? Is he learning from a teacher? How?
Thanks
AJ

1 Like

I have also encountered this, but I think it’s because at the moment it’s just intended for schools.
Am I right in saying that @stephanie? (Stephanie is a codecombat staff member).
-Danny
P.S. welcome to the CodeCombat discourse.

2 Likes

@CzarnyJastrzab this is correct. Ozaria is only for teacher and student accounts at the moment.

2 Likes

fear not i have a ozaria
class code if you want it here it is:
CoolSlowCorn
-Zax

2 Likes

Ozaria is only for student accounts at this time.

i am a teacher
@stephanie
-Zax

From your teacher account you can create a class to generate the 3 word class code. Let me know if you need more instructions around that.

you are a life saver

Glad I found this thread. My kid would like to try out Ozaria also if that’s ok. @ZAX155

1 Like

Hi @Cheng_Xu and welcome to the forum! :partying_face:

I think that you want to create a teacher account first and then create a class and it will give you a three word code to allow others to enter in it. Now your children creates a student account and introduces the three word code and he will be in your class and be able to play Ozaria. Do you need any more assistance?

Andrei

I’m currently not a teacher. If this is limited to teachers, then I may not qualify. Is there any other way to get a free trial?

I think that it allows you to select the option that you are a parent into creating the teacher account.

Andrei

Got it. It works, thanks!

1 Like

No problem! Anytime! :slightly_smiling_face:

Andrei

Hey, anyone know how to get to the next part in the story.

Hello and welcome to codecombat discourse! This is a cozy forum where you can share ideas, share fan art, get assistance for code, etc! Before you proceed, we hope that you review this topic, which shows all essentials of this board! Thanks!

@brandon_starks are you enrolled in a course?

I think so, but how do you get a course

I think there is a class code that you have to get from your teacher. Not entirely sure though.
Lydia

The thing is that I don’t have a teacher