item = soldier.findNearestItem()
if item:
hero.command(soldier, “move”, item.pos)

while True:
commandTroops()
hero.move({‘x’: 41, ‘y’: 55})

This is my code ^^^^^
its not really working to well.
it worked before i submitted but now its giving me an error saying that i cant "Command"
this is after ive already asked around and that was the code i got, so i was wondering what I should put instead of command

Do you have a Boss Star? If you don’t, that would explain the error message. If you do have one, make sure that it’s equipped, not just in your inventory.

1 Like

@MunkeyShynes ignore this user. @Beatrice_Prior is just being a toxicity in this community. @Bryukh, please take actions.

Okay look. I am just looking for help with my code. Certain levels give me trouble, so I ask the forum. THATS WHAT ITS FOR. Just because you got upset that I tried everything I could to get some code for a level doesn’t warrant @MunkeyShynes being rude to me or my account being reprimanded. I used the forum for its purpose, so there is no reason that action should be taken against me.

I don’t see any problem with this post. You could help or ignore it. @SuperSmacker please stop this kind of behaviour and thinking up your own rules.

1 Like

uh… so you’re saying that calling someone a “cuck” is appropriate…?

I’ve been called MUCH worse. LOL. And considering that the source is a child, it doesn’t carry much weight.

1 Like

In the current branch I don’t see any “cuck” - only in your message. I see the question from the user here.

??? Do you like this game? I do!!!

I love the game and hope you will take a link i post later for some amazing codes