Everything PM. who wants to join?

I have notifications on for every single topic, so I have a lot of stuff to look through :]

1 Like

I’d like to join the EPM :sunglasses:
Also hi

yay rice :slight_smile: also DONT JOIN EPM join PME its a better EPM

this is for EPM, not PME, and PME is a literal copy, also, try not to talk about EPM in topics (even if they are for it)

We cannot create a copy-topic for a PM with a similar function and NO, it’s not a literal copy or else it wouldn’t have as many users as it has.

and this is completely irrelevant.

1 Like

Ikr. What’s happened to the Discourse? It was so much better before summer, and now idek what happened.

I suppose that what you can’t see can hurt you.

me just proving the world wrong

Before the internet ig toxicity was a thing usually reserved for gasses like Carbon Monoxide.

If you guys will continue arguing, it is possible that both EPM and PME will be closed.

1 Like

I do agree, but I don’t like being offended.

1 Like

u just invited a bunch of random people
and why can you not admit it is a literal copy
same rules same format same idea
you cannot just change a couple of words and call it smt new

1 Like
  1. Mostly it wasn’t me and I DMed them before inviting them.
  2. It’s not a copy as the text, structure and rights are now completely different from what you have in the EPM. The idea is different as well. The rules are different. Everything is different but you’re envious because it’s better made and organised.

Overall, why can’t you just stop arguing about it? You have no influence over it, neither you can do a ‘copyright claim’ as the text and idea are now different in every word and your own PM is dead.

ykw, this is getting old, @Chaboi_3000 please close this topic, its making everyone fight

1 Like

oh wow that’s pretty ironic considering the fact that you made it I give you a salute

and an award to vanessa for ‘good’ humor

And an award to everyone who posted in this topic for making fast steps to the PMs close.

1 Like

Don’t be so sure now, if the Everything Pms close yours will too

Woah I didn’t know that. That’s exactly why I wrote PMs.

It’s unknown whose will close and our PM is independent of yours. You were the one who caused the current argument and therefore it’s your fault for it.

1 Like

@staff please. i dont want to see formal friends turn into enemies just because of a online messaging system

3 Likes