Golden Choice - Javascript - is this level completed?

Another thought I had was that unless you trigger the electrocution by where the player is on the Y grid, they could potentially walk diagonal lines to “cherry pick” coins. In a manner similar to the horizontal - vertical solution that just finds the MAX.

In other words if you use the lightning to prevent them from moving back as they move forward this should force them into choosing from the 2 coins.

Right now I can move up and down the left side without being electrocuted.

I think I closed the bug with “between lines” and closed the bug which caused the appearance “between” bug. Could you try it again?

Why not? Reverse collecting is the same task.

It fried me as I was walking horizontally. Nice job!

Phew, I hope I didn’t make the new hole with that fix as recently.

I just tried to walk a diagonal as well and got toasted. So it looks like trying to find the max and then selectively grabbing that coin isn’t possible anymore. At least not with the code I am trying. I sent you another message with the diagonal walking code.

I tried your code and my hero is fried. Could you send the session link? (dev console and you will see it as sessionId)

Sorry for the confusion. The code “doesn’t” work, you get fried. I was offering another test case.

Can you just use boots of leaping and jump over everything, then kill the warlock?

@me16 The goal is to gather gold to unlock the door. I hadn’t thought about trying to attack the warlock… humm I will have to try that next.

[edit]

Yeah… That didn’t work out too well. The warlock has 9001 health. % to win… < 1% ?

Good luck! It’s possible, but hard. Anyway the level won’t be completed.