Help on Level clash of clones

umm wat is clone pos???

1 Like

So, you write a strongest enemy function, and get the clone. He has a pos, so you jump there and cleave in the beginning.

3 Likes

Oof, peter is making me feel dumb. I would of never thought of that.

1 Like

wat is strongest enemy function and I gtg be back in 30 mins

Legend, you just doubled my likes received. And you have to define it.

I need to go too. I really shouldn’t even be on here. See ya! (DD’s right, only like posts if you actually like them. Don’t spam your hearts)

You learnt how to write it somewhere in the end of the desert. Clone is the strongest enemy, and if you wanna find it you write the strongest enemy function.

Uhhhhhh, this level is pretty easy. no need for good code. Get the emperor’s glove and cast chain lightning and you basically win. just get decent armor and attack

2 Likes

Also, make sure you are the one tanking most of the damage from enemy archers

2 Likes

try doing weak armor+gud shield and cleave the archers and just shield

I just realized that the enemy hero was simply attacking the whole way through, so I equipped thisimage
to hinder my opponent’s strategy useless, used my abilities like chain lightning and undying charm instead of attack whenever I could, and retreated at 1/4 of my max health to let my archers finish the job. The boss star and the flags are not neccessary.

3 Likes

I did this level in a day, with maxed out armour, and all I did was flash the archers and bash the hero. Chain lightning works very well too and I think they are a must have when you don’t have skills that do massive amounts of AoE ((A)rea (o)f (E)effect, before someone asks again) damage like slam or stomp. I think Siege of Stonehold was where strategy was really needed but I think if you just brute force it like I did, the Mountain is in your pocket!

2 Likes

XD :joy: Idk how to do that

i kinda cheesed this level by having my troops deal the damage while i tank all of it…

1 Like

You can take the strongest enemy function from that level.

I didn’t do that. It feels like you’re making things more complicated. :thinking:

you can use any high damage aoe weapon to clear the archers as they are the main problem.
then you can just shield to use your self as a decoy and only bash the enemy hero

I would recommend getting ned because his absolute shield could really come in handy for tanking a few hits after you destroy the enemy archers.

plus hes free or just spend 690 gems and do bear traps while ur invis

who is ned?