I won't be active for a while

Woah, that is really cold. That is -11.2 degrees Fahrenheit, and it is usually 30F-50F in the winter here, and 70F-90F in the summer here.

3 Likes

have fun hope you don’t freeze.

3 Likes

Oh that is cold I can only go in shorts in 30 degree weather not below 0. Hope you don’t freeze Peter.

4 Likes

I’m on a second part of the exams to new school, so I won’t be active from today to something like 20th or 15th March.
Now I have the last hour of code in this month.

Bye guys!

4 Likes

Bye we will miss you :cry: Hope you don’t freeze

3 Likes

Getting off topic, I can say it’s only -17 here.

2 Likes

Still very cold, we have about 0°C

1 Like

Anyways we wish you the best of Luck Peter :wave:

3 Likes

yes I agree with @JoPro_8000 best of luck and have fun!

2 Likes

Bye, @PeterPalov !See you on march.
P.S It is oppositely getting very hot in my place) :hot_face:

3 Likes

So tomorrow I’m flying to the sea for 2 weeks. I think I will be back here on 15th or 16th. I won’t read anything at this time and after, because you will write many messages :rofl: . Sorry and bye, I’ll miss y’all!

2 Likes

Enjoy your break Peter :slight_smile: Man, I haven’t been outside of Japan for two years now…

4 Likes

Thanks! Well this means it’s really good there. :slightly_smiling_face: I hope I will fly in Japan one day.

2 Likes

Nah, just Covid-19 still lingering here and I want to get vaccinated before I go anywhere. :joy:

4 Likes

But then again, Japan does have some sights to see. I also with that I would travel to Japan one day lol

3 Likes

There’s a tiny living thing that caused the toilet paper emergency in 2020, made people eat sanitizer and is killing a lot of people from inside their bodies which made people go crazy at home in fear of the great, tiny living thing.

2 Likes

Ignore text. 20 chars

1 Like

Ignore previous text

1 Like

same, haven’t traveled back to china in 2 years due to covid…
was planning to go back this summer but covid, hope covid ends before next summer

5 Likes

I’m back! It was really cool and beautiful there!

4 Likes