Interception HELP

how can i help her if she doesnt answer our questions

the link for the level in the game code combat

@Pameleen, what you need to do is make sure you use the variables available to you in your x and y variables. You have defined two variables: enemy and friend, and the comments tell you to use them:

You have not done that. Instead you’ve used two variables which you have not defined (that means when you put an = sign after a variable and give it a value): peasant and “tower” (which is actually a string: a message, instead of a variable).
All you need to do is replace “tower” and peasant with the correct variables enemy and friend.

Directed to everyone else:

If the level name is mentioned (“interception” is in the title), just add it on to:
.CodeCombat - Coding games to learn Python and JavaScript
For example here it would be:
.CodeCombat - Coding games to learn Python and JavaScript

If you had simply read the topic and you might have found it.

Because that’s what the level tells you to do.

She said it was the desert.

She was not here when you posted that. Don’t expect everyone to be constantly ready and online to reply to you.

You have somehow enlarged this topic to 41 posts without giving any significant help. If you’re not a position to help, then that’s absolutely fine, but don’t try to help when you can’t. All it does is create a confusing mess of posts which is hard for the original poster to navigate and find help in.
If it’s possible, keep your posts together, why write three posts when 1 will do; read the topic before you post; don’t post solutions, that’s quite an obvious one, but has clearly been forgotten.
Danny

4 Likes

Sorry I was at school can’t help now

@Pameleen don’t put quotes you want variables

Guys, did you read my post? Is it necessary to repeat something that has already been said multiple times, adding 4 extra posts to the topic? No, is the answer.

1 Like

Solutions are not allowed on the discourse

hey this topic is considered dead as there has been no activity for a year