Play Home Contribute Github Join Us! Discourse Staff Members Github Contribution Guides Team

Kelvintaph Glacier defiler strategy problem

@jka2706 THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I AM SO GRATEFUL… IT WORKED!! The paladin is shielding, he is healing, and everything is going to plan. Could you please help me in how to move my allies onto the X.

with Thanks,
goutham123

I found this level really confusing, as it wasn’t really clear what I needed to do to solve it. I wrote some basic functions for what I wanted each ally to do, and then called different functions for different blocks of time. So I ended up with:

• A function for the paladin shielding and healing herself.
  • A function to loop through the friends, and if they’re an archer to attack enemies (except yetis), then move to one of the x’s.
  • A function to loop through the friends, and if they’re an soldier to attack enemies (except yetis), then move to a different x.
  • A function for my friends to run away and hide.
  • Then I started by getting the hero to move to 34, 21 (this seems to sort the Robot walkers).
  • A while true loop that calls the function for the paladins for a few seconds, then breaks.
  • A while true loop that calls the functions for the paladins, archers and soldiers. This runs until the Necromancer swaps with the yeti.
  • A while true loop that calls the function for the friends to run away and hide.
  • More code to get the hero to move around killing all the rest of the ogres.

There might be better ways of doing things - you’ll have to play with the code and timings to work it out :grinning:.

2 Likes

Never mind I got, BUT THANK YOU MUCH @jka2706