Large Ogre - where from?

The ogre on the left is much bigger than the one on the right – and has twice as much health and possibly does twice as much damage. It also has this plant above its head, which could be indicative of a spell. How do I stop this from happening? Is this something the shaman does? Is there an attribute of the enemy that will tell me if the ogre is huge?

2 Likes

It is the shaman who casts the spell.
You could cast dispel on the ogre (dispel comes with the book of life, which you can buy if you’re a wizard), or you can just kill the shamans first.
To check whether an ogre is grown:

#python
ogre = hero.findNearestEnemy()
if ogre.hasEffect("grow"):
    hero.say("Oh, no!")

The hasEffect function comes with the golden wristwatch which you will have to unlock if you want to use that function.
Hope this helps,
:lion: :lion: :lion:

2 Likes

What is dispel? I heard witches have this ability. What does it do?

So dispel takes off all effects on an enemy or friend. Say an ogre has a growth spell on it dispel would take it away. And an ally has a slow spell dispel would take it away

1 Like

Ohhhh. Because in my level I made, an enemy warlock casts grow on a enemy skeleton, then after like 2 sec, grow disappeared. An allied witch was nearby and her target was skulls, and it said cast, and I was like wtf