Lost Viking Code Help

What’s Arcane Knowledge?

supposedly completing the level gets you a viking helmet and arcane knowledge. Maybe I solved it wrong and thats why it doesnt think i completed it.

This happened to me, and I just moved to lots of different positions and eventually it worked.
I think it’s just quite specific about where you need to go. :man_shrugging:

can u show me a screenshot of the exact location? that would really help. Thanks

I would love to, but I’m afraid there are a few different maze structures and mine is different, my pos is: {"x": 140, "y": 60} which is definitely not yours. :disappointed_relieved: sorry, I’ll look through the other solutions and see if anyone has the same as you. :grin:
edit, try 155, 39

I meant like where on the skeleton you need to stand like his head, or the feet. Thanks for the help ( :

Also The first set of coordinates sent me into a land mine the second right into a Burl

What I was saying was that the first pos is the end pos I use, and the second is one I thought might work for you from a different solution I had seen that had a similar maze.
I think you need to move to the right of the skeleton.

Ok I will try it. Thank you for the help

Could you please help me find my seed/ complete the level?

Sorry, I don’t understand your problem.
Does your code not work? Or are you going to the skeleton and not winning the level?
If it’s your code please could you post it, formatted as stated in the faq.
Thanks.
p.s. I don’t think Chronist Gilver is active anymore.

Just completed Lost Viking (JavaScript). Was wondering if this code could of been better as I’ve had to minus a step on the ‘SKIP’ statement to make it work as it looked like he seemed to be skipping one step earlier than he should of straight into a trap…

var SLIDE = 10;
var SWITCH = 7;
var SKIP = 11;
var sideSteps = 1;
var steps = 1;
var i = 1;

var X_PACE_LENGTH = 4;
var Y_PACE_LENGTH = 6;

while(steps <= 35) {
    hero.moveXY(steps * X_PACE_LENGTH, sideSteps * Y_PACE_LENGTH);
    steps++;
    sideSteps += i;