Need some help Summit's Gate (I am new to this and am not very good)

Then there is the warlock issue. My troops turn around to attack the towers instead of skeletons. then they all die.

If anyone can help, I appreciate it!!

Make piece by piece functions for each section of the level. that’s what i did.

I did get further now. to the last part, but witch killed me.

Target the witch first then.

I don’t now how to do that.

Nope. I can’t do it again. Instead of warlocks/skeletons, my troops target the towers.

try to (hero.FindByType) of (pet.findby type)

There is a type of glasses that gives you the ability to find by type so you can command your troops to attack only something for example when you place a vilot flag your soldiers will attack warlocks

I have no subscription, enchanted lenses, and 28 gems.

Oh. I have that feature. But again, I am new to this website and have no idea how to use it.

Website? what website. CodeCombat? If you’re new to CodeCombat how did you get to Summit’s Gate

I tried hard to figure things out, and I got it. I figured the level out, and I know what to do next. Let me try.

Now I die at the gate. Great. At least some progress.

What is your armor?
(Just Asking)

it doesn’t matter. It is his code that matters. He has paladins that can heal him.

Oh okay. (20 Characters)

1 Like

obsidian breastplate

You have to attack the towers at one point. Also, the warlocks are the real problem. If you leave them alone, they will constantly summon skeletons, and they will cast grow and heal and raise dead, making them invincible. I finished this level twice before subscription, but It was still hard. Also, what swords do you have?

A claymore. I’m thinking of doing a jumpto at the opening near the diamonds. Haven’t tied it yet.