New Level: Shrapnel

Hi everybody, could you help me to clear some moments?
In shrapnel level I also have an issue like @DORRITO had. The first charge kills all ogres, and next charges kill only one. It’s not a problem, I have enough time to kill them using my bow. So the questions are:

1. AoE damage of charges is too small. If I can’t kill even three ogres at once how can ranger pass backwood treasures 3 where are tonnes of munchkins?
  2. The speed of the charge is like a turtle, and point where it reaches the target is the point on the ground, not an enemy. In situation when enemy moving straight towards you, you throw the grenade and it flies over the target head and hit the ground. And sometimes after the throw you can kill all the enemies using you bow while grenade is flying. Is it normal or will be some fixes?
  3. I didn’t catch that moment. That’s happened that I’ve bought a weak charge before starting the swift knife level, and the same item is a reward. What happens if character already have it? Nothing or he receives a gem bonus?
    @nick could you answer?
    Also, let me ask some questions which are not connected to level.
  4. If I unlock all the characters but not buy them now, can I buy them later when my subscription will be expired?
  5. I can’t see all character stat bars in my browser in character selection screen. If I change the scale percentage of browser some bars appears, but some are not. I’m using Google Chrome and Firefox 36.0.1 on windows 7 64.

Hi @rusokrd, hope I can answer your questions.

1. The simple bow and weak charge you’re using in that level are the weakest possible ranger weapons, roughly equivalent in power to the warrior’s starting simple sword. So if you want to maul on Backwoods Treasure 3, you’ll want to grab a better charge and bow or gun. (That said, I think I need to upgrade the lower-level ranger weapons across the board, because they are generally too weak. So I’ll be buffing those when I get some time to rebalance.)

2. I do also plan to speed up the charges, although I think I will leave the weak charge like it is–it’s supposed to be pretty weak, since it’s the free, tier-0 offhand weapon. The other ones will become more powerful.

3. Oops, looks like I accidentally had the weak charge as purchasable. I’ve reset it to award-only and put your gems back.

Yes, you can purchase heroes later without an active subscription if you’ve beaten the subscriber-only level that unlocks them for purchase.

Can you send me a screenshot of the missing stat bars? They don’t show up at default 100% zoom? (I wonder if this is because some of the text is too long when translated into Russian.)