Nitro type chat

I have no clue. I’ve never made one before.

1 Like

Yes you can when you make your team you can

1. Change the team tag

2. Change the team name

3. Change the requirements

4. You probably already knew but you can also change the team members ranks to officer if you want to which will allow them to use the MOTD you can also demote members from officer to member if wanted or kick members too.

Hope this helps you

Good luck on the team :3

1 Like

Thanks @NeonWolf
Also, can you change the application way, like with an invitation/open to all eligible players/players need to an application or smth of that sort?

1 Like

Yes you can always change that whenever you want

1 Like

Hello, if you want to add me on nt here’s my link

Welcome to the forum! This is a family-friendly place where coders can share bugs, ask for help on any CodeCombat level (don’t forget to post your code correctly), or just hang out with other coders. But before you proceed, please check out our guidelines: this topic.
Have a great time! :partying_face:

1 Like

My nitro type user is maybemaybenot if anyone wants to friend me

Does it not have 06 after it? cuz there are 2 but one of them has 06 at the end

It doesn’t have 06

1 Like

So not 2nd, assuming its first as last isn’t accepting friends, right?

Mines the last one lemme change that

1 Like

see this how can the computer places me in first place and that player in second when our timing is same?
(even though iam happy to be in the first place :yum:)

1 Like

and can anyone just gift me 100 nitro cash

my profile

Check out my profile , friend me if you want , I probably most likely won’t accept , very rarely I do , and umm so yeah believe it or not I am the real whipped cream , Https://nitrotype.com/racer/therealwhippedcream

Screenshot 2021-12-11 11.51.35 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-12-11 5.46.29 PM.png

in this last screen shot i was going for a new highest WPM average , i swear i dont bot LMAO any ways i hope thats enough proof I’m the real whipped cream

ive never heard of the whipped cream guy but okay

Welcome the CoCo DIscourse forums @TheRealWhippedCream ! :partying_face:
This is a place to get help within levels, dicuss ideas, give suggestions for the game or just chat with other awesome coders!
Check out the FAQ and the rules if you haven’t already and have fun! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

ive never heard of the wf guy but okay

Welcome to the forum! This is a family-friendly place where coders can share bugs, ask for help on any CodeCombat level (don’t forget to post your code correctly), or just hang out with other coders. But before you proceed, please check out our guidelines: this topic.
Have a great time! :partying_face:

1 Like