Nitro type chat

I can only get 80 max.

don’t be discouraged. I started just where you were. I started at 30 wpm and then built my way up to 100 then 130 and I might have gotten a 150 burst somewhere else.

1 Like

ay hello someone gift me 10M cash if u can
I am HerokolbertDaGoat, gold membership

because im literally broke

can anyone help me out i want the gotham car i dont have enough i need the whole 8m pls my user is BR0K3N L3G3ND

1 Like

Welcome the CoCo DIscourse forums @Tielor_Chappell ! :partying_face:
This is a place to get help within levels, dicuss ideas, give suggestions for the game or just chat with other awesome coders!
Check out the FAQ and the rules if you haven’t already and have fun! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

WHATS UP urufuiuhvuhvhurhu

is anyone here nitro type is a good game and i type faster

o rungthant wsp i am alex downing crom nitro type

Welcome to the forum! This is a family-friendly place where coders can share bugs, ask for help on any CodeCombat level (don’t forget to post your code correctly), or just hang out with other coders. But before you proceed, please check out our guidelines: this topic.
Have a great time!! :partying_face:

What’s your average wpm on nitro type?

1 Like

Hi I’m new to this nitro type chat

Hello Im a member from Nitro type

So like what u guys talking about

Hello!!!
On this topic we talk about nitro type (unfortunately, it’s not very active since we’ve all kinda stopped playing it, i think), but there are many other topics. If you need help on a CodeCombat level, go to level help, but if you don’t, I suggest going to off-topics. There are many cool topics such as the topic for memes, polls, food, and video games. As always, we ask everyone to follow the rules. Have an awesome time!!:partying_face:

2 Likes

I’ve checked out nitro type. Its pretty fun :partying_face: ! Although im not super fast or anything. This is my best score rn

1 Like

is this supposed to be sarcastic?

Um not really … thats my best one yet. Is that like THAT fast?

I type ~35 wpm
(20000)

I used to type like 20 wpm. But then i just went lighter on the keys. And i went up to like 60~80 or smth(thats why my user is light typer XD)

1 Like

I finally got a 100% accuracy !

2 Likes