Nitro type chat

But if you guys are generous enough I’ll take Nitro Gold so I can host that comp for my team- and my team is open so y’all can join- we also have a 30M comp right now and a 100 races=150K comp, so join the team, but gift Gold Membership first.

heya @Peanut_Ann and welcome to the discourse well it has been a while since I knew where the welcome button is

that thing is gone now :frowning:

Huh? @aya I’m confused, are y’all on here often, I thought this was for tips and tricks and stuff like giveaways… am i wrong?

Oh ok I thought that it would still be here I am here oft but that was before my move now it is every once in a while

1 Like

Hello!!
Welcome to the forum! This is a family-friendly place where coders can share bugs, ask for help on any CodeCombat level (don’t forget to post your code correctly), or just hang out with other coders. But before you proceed, please check out our guidelines: this topic.

This certain topic in the discourse is about nitro type. The main reason the discourse is here is to help people with CodeCombat. But we also hang out with each other here.

Have a great time!! :partying_face:

2 Likes

hey what are you doing

My wpm is now 74 and my high is 84.

2 Likes

My high is 90 and avg is 69

Welcome to the forum! This is a family-friendly place where coders can share bugs, ask for help on any CodeCombat level (don’t forget to post your code correctly), or just hang out with other coders. But before you proceed, please check out our guidelines: this topic.

Nice! That’s pretty much mine, except you have a higher high score.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @VIBHANSHU_WADHWANI :partying_face: ! This is friendly place where coders hang out/help each other! Ask for help on any CodeCombat level. Here’s a topic about how to post your code correctly), or just hang out with other coders. Please check out our guidline.

Very solide typing !

1 Like

I’m cr@cked at typing1

KeYbOaRd CaT
58wpm 20 chars

hi look at me

can you send me cash or buy me nitro gold?

Oh! Did you get it? I was hard to get, lol. Took me many hours.

my profile…its ok

ps i used to have a top 100 team

1 Like

everyone : has fancy cars
me: still has the starter car and hoards gold :rofl:

2 Likes

Uh, isn’t hacking bad? You’re supposed to work for your money, not get it instantly…

2 Likes

Don’t i think it’s a scam. Yea def a scam