Im giving out a free Nitro type account!

Sorry if I should post this in the Nitro type topic, please merge this if I should, but I created a Nitro type account and it was meant for a joke, so I thought I would give it to one of you guys! Here are the account details:

Note: you can change these at any time and the E-Mail is currently a fake one, so please do not try to message it

1 Like

I forgot how annoying the adds are. I have a premium account, so I don’t get the adds.

1 Like
  1. please do not log into the account unless you want it
  2. lets not get off-topic here post in the Nitro type chat for this sort of stuff
  3. to answer your „question“ the ads do not bother me too much, but sometimes I just wish they were not there in the first place, because it is a place for people to learn how to type not to advertise

I didn’t actually do anything, I just looked at it.

Okay, still thanks XD

jo do you more accs bec it didnt work

Welcome to the forum! This is a family-friendly place where coders can share bugs, ask for help on any CodeCombat level (don’t forget to post your code correctly), or just hang out with other coders. But before you proceed, please check out our guidelines: this topic.
Have a great time!:partying_face:

It didn’t work because he gave it out a year ago. And unfortunately, Jo_Pro probably isn’t going to see your post anytime soon because he’s pretty inactive now.

2 Likes

comment if you want this account it’s pretty boring.
I will look here every day to see if someone comments and i will tell you the password.
BTW the user name is: “charts_20” I changed it to this because i think it’s better. And my REAL account is “babby_bugga_boo” and if you go on “charts_20” account i will be your friend.

to: iso_Envy.
LOL i have the account and i changed the password so nobody could get on!

Salutations, @Caden_VanKirk, and welcome to…
The CodeCombat Discourse!!!
We hope you enjoy your time here!

Hey Caden!

Just wanted to point out that those messages are public.
Thought that you might want to know, since you wrote “to:” at the beginning of your post, suggesting that you expected for a “PM” (private message) to be sent to the intended recipient instead of the messages becoming public (apologies for attempting to correct you if, in fact, it was not your intention to sent @iso_Envy a private message.)

Also wanted to note that he who you reply to doesn’t actually happen to have used the discourse in the last year, so please do not expect a response for the previously listed reason.

Thanks,
-Marmite

1 Like

whats the info to i can get in to the account if you dont mind

This comment isn’t related to the topic, could you please PM them separately to prevent necroposting?
Also the owner of this topic hasn’t used Discourse in over a year so could @Chaboi_3000 or @nick please close this topic?

1 Like