Nitro type chat

this is my sec account the top speed is more cleaner lol nitrotype.com/racer/abcdefgh1234567890

Welcome to the forum! This is a family-friendly place where coders can share bugs, ask for help on any CodeCombat level (don’t forget to post your code correctly), or just hang out with other coders. But before you proceed, please check out our guidelines: this topic.
Have a great time! :partying_face:

Can you share your username so people can friend you? I can’t give you money since I don’t have nitro.

1 Like

corny

i haven’t posted this yet

1 Like

i friended you man superb speed

is this your account ?? @anon62741001

now ihave around 460 friends

1 Like

(The end of that was slightly rude, Alfa)

ups lol sry 200000000000000000000000000000000000000000

2 Likes

why

This is mine

join team please?

Welcome to the forum! This is a family-friendly place where coders can share bugs, ask for help on any CodeCombat level (don’t forget to post your code correctly), or just hang out with other coders. But before you proceed, please check out our guidelines: this topic.
Have a great time! :partying_face:

If I get on, I’ll friend you. What are the limits for your team? How active do I have to be?

1 Like

The requirements are all in the… requirements lol no min speed and no min races just stay somewhat active please :3

Plus thanks for the welcome but I have already been here before : P

What do you mean you have been on here before?

3 Likes

I used to use wolfies accounts sometimes to do some things on codecombat also I was Archapelago_Gold

2 Likes

Oh! Hi! You know that archipelago-gold was unbanned, right? You can come back in there.

1 Like

why was @Archipelago-Gold banned?

1 Like

I know and I was banned for like advertising or something I can’t remember but now we are getting off topic so yeah I am back and my sister wolfie is not though she is uh having problems so yeah : /
Let’s stay on topic shall we lol

1 Like

So when I am casually typing I make 60-80 wpm but when I try I make in the hunreds : O

My highest when trying is 138 Wpm

1 Like

My highest is 83. You type very fast. Isn’t the average in the world like 30-40 WPM? Most people can’t type above that.

1 Like

Yes that is about it and most professional typers type about 70-80 wpm

1 Like