Nitro type chat

I keep seeing this thread in the forum, thinking “Wow, 2.4K posts about a typing game in a single thread”, and checking it out again. Just did a race:

It is fun. I think as you get older, you keep getting faster if you spend a lot of time at your keyboard; I remember hitting around 100-110 in high school.

Some other strong typists on the COCOVI team, too.

3 Likes

o wow you typing speed is sooo fast mine is around 20-25

Yeah, those are very good stats. And I agree, my average typing speed has improved as well, a year ago it was just around 60-70WPM and now I hit 80-90. (Strange that it is like this on the screenshot, on my profile it’s different.).

nick typing so fast that only bots can compete

I am nowhere near as fast as nick, my top is 66 wpm average is 54 wpm.

Yo can anyone send me free gold I would love you fr
please and thank you
Username: ༺M3R$YMAN1AC༻

please do not ask for free nitro gold that is very rude

Honestly I’m just broke beyond belief. No disrespect regardless if someone send it or not. Apologiez if it came off as rude, as it was not my intention.

are u saying you are broke in real life or on nitro type

Real life lol`````````````````````````````````

Gave it a try, and beat my personal best speed by 1 WPM. Typing lots of code and essays definitely helped.

3 Likes

Wow, we never knew you were under that nickname)

I don’t mean to bring down the mood on this Topic, but today, two of my cousins received near fatal wounds in a car crash in an elementary school parking lot, with the mother receiving mild injuries. If you could, please spread this to anywhere you can, stop driving under influence, stop car crashes.

What does this have to do with Nitro Type?

Not that I feel bad. I do. I am just trying to figure out why you posted this in the Nitro Type Chat Topic.

But I hope they get better soon and get to live for a while longer.

1 Like

This is so I can get this spread to stop this from happening as often as it does.

We are sad that this happened, especially to your close relatives. But many of us don’t drive, and my parents, at least, are safe, so I don’t need to tell them. There’s really nothing we can do about this problem. But I really do hope they heal well.

hi guys im back (20 chars)

Bro I agree with you

Bro why were you racing with all bots?