Nitro type chat

@abc, have you changed your public name? I couldn’t find you on my friends list.

Should I get Nitro Gold
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Could you explain why you chose whichever one you picked please?

it depends. if you play a lot then yes you maybe should because it gives a lot of cool bonuses.

2 Likes
  1. Yes, @abc changed his public name to I belie Shadowkiller?
  2. I dont think Nitro gold is worth it. Only if you are super dedicated to nitro type then you should/could get it. Otherwise I would say no
4 Likes

you should have made yes, maybe, or no
I would have chose maybe

2 Likes

Actually Shadowkiller wasn’t allowed because it had the word killer in it so I changed it to ShadowkiIIer with two capital i’s.

You should get nt gold because you get more cash, you can gift cash, and you get more season prizes.

2 Likes

I got it for awhile. it expired two days ago. it does have many bonuses including achievements and season prizes. only $10.00 every year.

2 Likes

you’re just wasting money by getting it. you can learn to type better with or without it. What’s it going to to for you in the long run?

1 Like

True. The only reason I do nt is to improve my typing speed.

2 Likes

Wassup how’re y’all doing today

2 Likes

doooin’ mostly great, can you race now?

1 Like

I can, @Anonym. (20)

1 Like

oops, I gtg now.Bye!I got timed out.Sorry

1 Like

That’s okay. Turns out I can’t either anymore. lol

2 Likes

I wrecked these bots:

4 Likes

If my current team disbands I am most likely going to join 1FEFE1 or LDT.

3 Likes

Dang. Do they improve the faster you type?

1 Like

It depends how fast you type. My wpm fell to 79 so I had bots typing 70-79 wpm. Right now, the bots I race type 80-89 wpm. I was so close to beating my high speed. It was 105 and I got 105 since I messed up the period. at the end…

2 Likes

I joined SHY, since my friend is on there.

3 Likes

That’s cool @abc! (20)

2 Likes