Official Clan List

Here is my clan:

1 Like

Can someone change the clan name of Leigon of Lightning to The Secret Order of Paladins, and can someone also add this clan: The Ancient Order of Fallen Knights, here is the link -> https://codecombat.com/clans/5bb67cc529b1cd002225a563

1 Like

Itā€™s a wiki, so you can edit it. @stephanie can you change the name?

1 Like

@Chaboi_3000 will do!

Thanks @stephanie for making it a wiki!

@Chaboi_3000 (& @Archion) havenā€™t done anything yet. Not sure where to change it. Still figuring that out. The Clans stuff is completely foreign to me. Once I get caught up on work I will look into this matter.

Well after you said that you would fix it, a wiki option popped up

Wow, okay great! Canā€™t argue with that, but also canā€™t take credit either. So you were able to change what you wanted?

Yea i was, i changed my clan name and added my other clan

1 Like

Wait, so i can make my own clan hub, Thats Awsome!

Hello ! Please tell me what for joining the clan?

You can join clans by clicking on any of the links on the first post in this topic.
:lion: :lion: :lion:

3 Likes

Please further explain what you mean. If you want to join a clan, you can click on the links to other clans that people have provided.

-@Luke10

Gathering people for a big fun clan!
https://codecombat.com/clans/5b191ac60954200047d20e3a

:rofl:

2 Likes

I know I know- there is a topic made for posting clans- but are you really going to get noticed among hundreds of clans? I kind of feel like iā€™m cheating but enough of me talking- here is the clan, The Cafeteria----

1 Like

I mean if i joined the clan what i can do with it?

You get to compete with other clan members, sometimes one clan fights another clan
Things like thatā€¦

Hey @J_F_B_M I just wanted to say hey. I havenā€™t talked to you in like 2 or 3 years. Are you still at Codecombat?

honestly donā€™t think so

1 Like

I have started a clan and would like for members to join. I am hoping to see 3 Non-members there to join us and have amazing times together I will be checking 8:00 PM please if you do have premium join. To show you are a premium please wear a premium avatar. Hope to see you joining

1 Like