!Sarven Sum Help!

For some reason it towns work moving the hero to the end and also getting the ogres. I get stuck after deactivating traps, attacks the first wave then stops.

Instead of saying hero.say(max + min) each loop in the for loop, you only need to say it afterwards (or maybe it was an accidental indent, idk). Although it still succeeds if you say the wrong number
Instead, definitely a flaw in the level (for allowing multiple incorrect answers).

for hazard in hazards:
    if hazard.value > max:
        max = hazard.value
    if hazard.value < min:
        min = hazard.value
    hero.say(max + min)

It should be:

for hazard in hazards:
    if hazard.value > max:
        max = hazard.value
    if hazard.value < min:
        min = hazard.value
hero.say(max + min)

At the part at the end, idk what your intentions were but if you want to get the bonus, just use
hero.move() instead of hero.moveXY() so your hero will stop if they see any ogres.

but how do I get the hero to keep attacking and move?

doesn’t work for me

Did you switch from moveXY() to just move()? If you did, your hero should attack the enemies if there are any, but keep moving if there aren’t.
You could also use the points array and move to each point successively whenever there are no enemies, for example:

hero.moveXY(points[pointIndex].x,points[pointIndex].y)
pointIndex += 1

I think that was what you were trying to do before with these lines of code:

hero.moveXY(point["x"], point["y"])
pointIndex += 1

You also need to define pointIndex somewhere else in the code, before the while true loop.

Oh I see what happened. I wants wearing my Fine boots so move didn’t work.

Weird glitch I’m getting now though… for some reason when I equip the fine boots (to be able to .move) the simple boots get equipped and my character can’t use .move

I know its unrelated but why is that?

I’ve had a couple issues similar to that, try actually unequipping the simple boots and then equipping the fine boots.
Sometimes it doesn’t register that you switched equipment for some reason.

So how do I define point Index?

Just add pointIndex = 1 at the beginning of your code; but out of the while loop.

Its not working, stuck at the beginning

you need to change the move to moveXY and use the index to find each point specifically if you want to utilize the pointIndex:

hero.moveXY(points[pointIndex].x,points[pointIndex].y)
pointIndex += 1

On the other hand, the easier thing to do is to just use hero.move() and move to the last position.

Ok so it worked I used hero.moveXY() to move my character to the end, the hero.move() worked too but I got killed. I may need better equipment or is there a problem where he doesn’t get the potion?

Can you post a picture of your gear? Your hero will definitely take damage, and if your hero is too slow/ fragile they might die.

Here’s a picture of my best gear atm.

Woah… For some reason when I tested your code with Nalfar, the witches at the first section didn’t appear. I tried it with Tharin and similar equipment and killed the witches but died to scouts afterwards.

You definitely need more health; if you are going full into the warrior class; (looks like you are with the sword you have) just get one of either enameled dragon-plate gear pieces and you should be good to go.