Soldier command error

for friend in self.findFriends():
        if friend.type == "soldier":
            enem = friend.findNearestEnemy()
            # If there's an enemy, command her to attack.
            if hero.canCast("sacrifice"):
                soldier = hero.findNearest( hero.findByType( "soldier" ) )
                if hero.health <= hero.maxHealth - 300:
                    if soldier:
                        hero.cast("sacrifice",soldier,hero )
            if enem:
                self.command(friend,"attack",enem)

It shows that I can’t command the opposing side’s soldier. How am I commanding the opposing soldier this way?

Well, all I know is that when your opponent uses raiseDead(), necromancer units automatically join the opponent’s team (even if they were on your side while they were alive).

1 Like

Well, when you use raise dead ability the corpse which got raised goes into your team, not the opponent’s team

2 Likes

Not exactly, raise dead will raise all units, no matter what side they are on. Sorry, i read your post worng, you are right, i was just anwering the worng question.

the error strikes again. this time I lost because I have twilight glasses on which makes me see the other side’s soldiers

I tried your code and it worked fine.

did you do it against someone called Thomas Twinklestar? Now it seems as if the error is coming when I battle him, not anybody else.

No, let me try agianst him. What clan

is Thomas in, to duel him.

You are one of the only people i cant beat, your code is preety good. :grinning:

I get killed again. By Mr-borges this time (The previous ones included Lord Cyber. They aren’t giving me the error anymore, but this is getting ridiculous).