[SOLVED] Help with Logical Path please!

Hi I am sorry for being such a frequent poster but I just cant figure some of these things out, anyways I am having problems with the fact that I finish the code to the best of my ability and it looks perfect… but then BOOM! it just says there is an error with your code I will paste my code as well as a screen shot. thanks for all the help people! :grin: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

# Get two secret true/false values from the wizard.
# Check the guide for notes on how to write logical expressions.
hero.moveXY(14, 24)
secretA = hero.findNearestFriend().getSecretA()
secretB = hero.findNearestFriend().getSecretB()

# If BOTH secretA and secretB are true, take the high path; otherwise, take the low path.
secretC = secretA and secretB
if secretC:
    hero.moveXY(20, 33)
else:
    hero.moveXY(20, 15)
hero.moveXY(26, 24)

# If EITHER secretA or secretB is true, take the high path.
if secretA or secretB == true:

hero.moveXY(38, 24)
# If secretB is NOT true, take the high path.
if secretB == not true:
    hero.moveXY(50, 24)

Help please!!!

2 Likes

Here put False instead.
And you forgot to move according to the truth value of the condition.

Andrei

1 Like

I will see if it works thanks @AnSeDra

1 Like

I tried it and it is saying to put quotation marks"" around false, I’ll show you.

Try capitalizing the “f” in false and the “t” in true

2 Likes

for the third one, you have to put

secretC = secretA or secretB

before and then check if secretC meets the conditions above.
For the fourth one, you have to put

secretB = not secretA

before and then check if secretB meets the conditions above.

Hope it helps :wink:

It is not a must, but he forgot to move up and down according to the truth values of the statements.

Andrei

I figured it out, I just had to put secretA somewhere and it was like “now we want to work” and… yea :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.