[SOLVED] The Final Kithmaze Code Combat

i found the code its this

(Solution removed)

1 Like

Please don’t post solutions here. You will find this stated in many threads throughout this board. The purpose of Code Combat is to learn and force people to think. Simply providing the answers is not helpful and counter productive to the learning process. Thanks.

1 Like

Yo im in my robotics class. Im stuck on the final Kithmaze do u think yall cud give me some help

1 Like

Can you post your code so we can assist you to finishing the level?

1 Like

Hey guys i need help with level 19 humans python please

1 Like

We don’t know levels by numbers. Please name the level and post your code. We can’t help unless we have some information regarding the issue.

1 Like

Here is my code. I’m in javascript HELP! I’m on The Final Kithmaze.
while(true)
hero.moveRight();
hero.moveUp();
hero.attack(“hero.findNearestEnemy()”);
hero.attack(“hero.findNearestEnemy()”);

1 Like

Hello and welcome to codecombat discourse! This is a cozy forum where you can share ideas, share fan art, get assistance for code, etc! Before you proceed, we hope that you review this topic, which shows all essentials of this board! Thanks!

1 Like

i have tried all codes nothings working can i have some help

1 Like

i need some help on the final kithmaze

1 Like

Hi @Jacob_Powell, welcome to the CodeCombat discourse. Sorry for waiting for so long.
Please could you post your code (formatted as it says in the faq.)
Thanks,
-Danny

1 Like

Hello. I’m Dakota, and I’m stuck on The Last Kithmaze. Please help! Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Dakota. Welcome to Discourse. We’d love to help but you need to post your code so we can see what the problem is and help you make it work. Be sure to use the </> button and paste your code from the game in between the sets of triple back ticks.

1 Like

like i said i cant get past it i tried all the code combinations and still cant get passed it heres is my lats code i used while True:
hero.moveRight()
hero.moveUp()
pass
enemy = hero.findNearestEnemy()
hero.attack(enemy)

1 Like

You need to go further after defeating the enemy. After you’ve killed it, you need to get the next gem and get to the loop circle so when the while-true loop loops again you go the right way.
There’s a pattern to the maze, and you can only loop round once you’ve completed the first section of the pattern, then the while-true loop will take you through the rest of the maze.

1 Like

This is solved but i can not get the final gem. this is in python
while True:
hero.moveRight()
hero.moveUp()
hero.moveRight()
hero.moveDown()
enemy = hero.findNearestEnemy()
hero.attack(enemy)
hero.moveDown()
hero.moveDown()
hero.moveUp()

1 Like

@John_Lang Why yes this is a coding game you can ask the answers if they’re are pulling the snakes tail. so yes you can ask answers :mask:

1 Like

That isn’t the point of CC. You don’t learn anything from just copying answers.

1 Like

@John_Lang Why yes, this is true. but if you get stuck really deep in CC you can ask for help or get the answers its the authors choice and your not. I’m trying to be as respectful as ever and not blow up.

Exactly. Asking for help would be asking something like, “Is there something I’m missing?” or “Is there some function that I should be using?” Versus, “What’s the answer.”

1 Like