© ?{SPOILERS FREE}[“Doritos included"]Editing Google, CodeCombat hero slots,CodeCombat map, Doritos and other stuff LOL [Also Some Movie Ratings + Some Songs]FORTNITE!/#wayTooLongTopicDescription #TheTopicIsConfusingLOL.#IlluminatiConfirmed#OOF (Part 1)

for the most part people are going back to school so they arent active so they can do school.

1 Like

I dunno maybe an annoying person spilled chocolate mild on there PC. -_-

Most people are back to school now, so it is going to be less active on the forum.
Lydia

I’m back to school but had a sick day today.

1 Like

hope you get better soon then @Eric_Tang :frowning:

3 Likes

Thanks @098765432123

2 Likes

:smiley: no problem

2 Likes

I found Waldo, took me a while :sweat_smile: (I know u won’t respond now LOL)

2 Likes

Lol, I’m an idiot. I tried to look for Percy Jackson stuff and found a book of Norse myths, and I was wondering when Hercules or Percy Jackson will come, and then I realized…

Random thought: zero is just a portal between negative numbers and positive numbers.

Also, thor actually looks like this:

2 Likes

i had literally spent about 1 hour reading the first 1000 messages of this topic lol

10 Likes

Well, I did 2000, and that took an hour and a half

4 Likes

wow lol :sweat_smile: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:(emoji spam as it says on the title)

6 Likes

Oh gosh, I hope it was worth it reading that. According to the topic description it would take 3 and half hours to read all 3064 posts! :exploding_head:

7 Likes

It was Lol, and I figured out Something I won’t tell you

5 Likes

its been a while (since we HTML changed):

8 Likes

@cheddarcheese imagine that A Very Hot Place was actually the name

8 Likes

Dungeon:
Me: So easy!
Forest:
Me: So easy!
Desert:
Me: Little hard, but I can pass it pretty easily.
Mountain:
Me: So Hard!
Glacier:(haven’t done Glacier yet)
Me in the future when I do Glacier: asking on the forum every single day for help cause its so difficult :smile: :sob: :sweat_smile:
Lydia

10 Likes

i know how to get into glacier without completing summits gate which ill never tell anyone i dont think you should rain help topics every month but search through the forum looking if anyone has a simular problem

3 Likes

Me too. Its pretty easy to get into Glacier without completing Summits Gate.
I know, i will do that.
Lydia

3 Likes

I also know how but I can’t play any levels

2 Likes