© ?{SPOILERS FREE}[“Doritos included"]Editing Google, CodeCombat hero slots,CodeCombat map, Doritos and other stuff LOL [Also Some Movie Ratings + Some Songs]FORTNITE!/#wayTooLongTopicDescription #TheTopicIsConfusingLOL.#IlluminatiConfirmed#OOF (Part 1)

It isn’t working @Chaboi_3000

1 Like

Try shutting down the system and do it again.

I solved it @Seojin_Roy_Lee but thanks for the concern :wink:

1 Like

I need somebody to spam likes on my posts pls. There is a badge i want

1 Like

If you want you can spam likes on me but I actually think @Chaboi_3000 is right, it’s better if you earn it naturally. :grin:

Why it’s better if you earn it naturally. First try getting the aficionado badge. :wink:

1 Like

Think that this topic is too long?

1 Like

Blasphemy! This topic can never be too long! :joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:jokes

How do you find an enemy hero. Just the hero?

1 Like

That’s a problem I’ve had quite a lot, I normally do it on health and if they’re not type skeleton/burl/soldier/griffin-rider etc. it’s a bit of a faf but it gets the job done.

Or what my brother Brenin Lwwyd (he’s not actually called that) does is check if they’re type “trapper”(Senick) or type “necromancer”(Nalfar) or “forest-archer”(Naria) I haven’t tried this but apparently it works.

Still isn’t working @Deadpool198

1 Like

I see you gave yourself 11 extra likes from your other account

Dm me your code, I can’t see it in the screenshot.

Whaaat is happening

1 Like

Yet jordan is still attacking me with 0 health

1 Like

It doesn’t work because the nearest enemy is not “trapper” (senic). If you are going to swap hero with senic, you have to put down: enemy = hero.findByType("trapper")[0].

That is why i lose (20 charecters)

1 Like

because you place enemy = hero.findByType("trapper)[0]?

No not that the glitch with Jordan look at it

1 Like