The Memes Topic

xd nice image, almost got me

These coronavirus memes will surely take you on a laughter ride! |  Photogallery - ETimes

3 Likes

Eveything is made in Chinaā€¦

2 Likes

when you get a souvenir in china is it actually a souvenir?

4 Likes

Yeah, basically everything is made in China ;-;

genshin-impact-genshin-meme

THOSE ARE CHEERIOS! |  Hmm, letā€™s see what my alphabet soup says!  ā€œO - O - O - O - O - O - O - Oā€; Honey, those are cheerios! | image tagged in funny,hahahahaha | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
This meme as stolen your IP address |  I have your IP address :) | image tagged in add a smiley face | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Make sure you donā€™t lob it! |  Are you in need of some help? Do you need some good advise? | image tagged in sometimes my genius is it's almost frightening | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
upset pooh |  songs that randomly have 8 seconds of silence at the end | image tagged in upset pooh,music,spotify,relatable memes,winnie the pooh,funny | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Change My Mind |  If you are 99 lbs. and you eat a pound of Nachos, you are technically 1% Nacho | image tagged in memes,change my mind | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
durl earl |  MY WIFE THINKS IT'S WEIRD THAT I STARE AT THE WINDOW DURING A HEAVY RAINSTORM; IT WOULD BE A LOT LESS WEIRD IF SHE'D JUST LET ME IN | image tagged in durl earl | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
This took me 45 minutes to make. I hope you all enjoy! Credits to the original makers of all the memes used. |  I present to all of youā€¦; The Evolution of Memes on Imgflip! It all began back in 2013 when imgflip was starting to gain traction! 2013; 2014; Around this time most of the memes were the same using white impact font; Here you can see one of the first front page pie chart memes; 2015; 2016; It is here in 2017 that the memes really started evolving; In 2018 the semi-reaction image was created; In 2019 dark humor and reaction images really became prominent; 2020 has three parts; Andā€¦; Coffin Dance Meme, Among Us; The top meme on Imgflip for 2020! 2021 had the biggest memes of all time on Imgflip, hereā€™s one of them! And finally, we end off with 2022, it seems that the most popular meme of this year so far has beenā€¦; Walter White; Thank you all for joining me and if you read the whole thing you are a legend! | image tagged in blank background,blank white template,memes,funny,story,imgflip | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Ah well it was a good meme

Physics

Omg the dumbness

xd

Yeah, omg, I also donā€™t like songs that have a long silence at the start, for example, I found a song that has ONE MINUTE OF SILENCE OH MY GOD

Thatā€™s not how that worksā€¦ but sure

xD

I canā€™t imagine a Discourse without you Moon xD

Srsly tho these replies on the memes topic r so good.

yes

2 Likes

Fight Club meme:

1 Like

we donā€™t talk about that

Person 1: There is only one fashion statement that I will not go head over heels for.
Person 2: Which fashion statement would that be?
Person 1: Wearing shoes on my head.

Note: (I know I do not have a picture, but I think this gets the message across)

1 Like

When a mod/admin loves your post:

1 Like

hehe new PFPā€¦

Yeah Iā€™ll probably change it back soonā€¦