The Memes Topic

4 Likes

Lads… I’m going to be honest. I really don’t think it’s a bad word. It’s just a part of your body, it’s not a swear/bad word. You can just use it to say something’s bad.
As for NSFW, which, I might remind you, stands for Not Suitable For Work, that’s completely unfair. People at work would say that to each other. That term is used mostly for very inappropriate stuff that people wouldn’t want their bosses/co-workers to see them looking at.
I don’t think that kind of language is offensive, and I would show it to anyone. However, everyone has their own opinion, and I suppose I should listen to it.
This will limit my meme contribution even further, though. I must find some perfectly acceptable ones to show you… :innocent:

5 Likes

I agree. It may sound bad, but its not really a swear/curse word

1 Like

Yeah It all depends on how you say it and what your intention was and you werent intending to say the word in a bad way

1 Like

Oh and you are Britisch so you obviously use „Lads“ XD

2 Likes

4 Likes

D*mn is a curse word since it refers to H_ll

2 Likes

But like I said
deadpool wasnt using it in a bad way.
Lets just drop this k?

1 Like

yeah i agree we should just drop it dnd anyone who likes it and also a meme for you

5 Likes

I wasn’t talking about that. I was talking about the meme.

2 Likes

yes he was it really just crazy

1 Like

for the harry potter fans and those who are still in quartine

4 Likes

I think, the most neutral memes are about food. :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah it is inappropriate.

nice… :rofl: :rofl: I don’t see it…

this one is a little bit political

2 Likes

As I said, I am no longer talking about the word “damn”. Whether you’re a Christian should not really affect the meme being “inappropriate”.

2 Likes

Well, Christians are somewhat strict about swear words.

1 Like

how? because of the d*** part?