The Memes Topic

4 Likes

53f1uy

4 Likes

posting so you can post again @cheddarcheese. Because we love your memes.

7 Likes

Lol I know what did they sing…

3 Likes

ussr national anthem is what they sung (even if I’m not Russian I know about the ussr)

2 Likes
5 Likes

Haha looked it up and it’s on a prank site. (Hi again! Wanted to pop by)

2 Likes

I’m not getting it…

6 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

Lol they are all so true @Ryan_Wong.

4 Likes

3 Likes

“hmmmmm when are all of these balloons gonna pass by here, I don’t see any of them…”

4 Likes

8 Likes

Its quarter past five in the morning right now and I cannot believe I am seeing this at this time of day :smile:

2 Likes

9 Likes

Theme parks can snap a crystal clear picture of you on a roller coaster at 70 mph, but bank cameras can’t get a clear shot of a robber standing still.
We talk about Ancient Romans like they were basically all the same, but the civilization lasted almost 1000 years. That’s like saying people in 2016 and 1016 are basically the same

Aliens invaded the Moon on July 20th, 1969.

4 Likes

shower thoughts #2
“DO NOT TOUCH” would probably be a really unsettling thing to read in braille.
Nothing is on fire, fire is on things.
If aliens come to earth, we have to explain why we made dozens of movies in which we fight and kill them.
A guy can decline an invitation by saying his girlfriend won’t let him go and everyone will likely understand. But if a girl declines an invitation by saying her boyfriend won’t let her go, people will likely get concerned.
We stick kids in classrooms 7 hours a day, give them another few hours of homework, actively discourage them from playing outside, and then wonder why kids today are so out of shape.
History classes are only going to get longer and harder as time goes on.
Your dog doesn’t know you can make mistakes. When you trip over him in the dark, he thinks you got up just to kick him in the head.

5 Likes