Topic for Football

The dictionary agrees with us that it is soccer.

1 Like

You sure about that?

Well, It can be eitherā€¦

Ye ig but in all honesty who even watches American football :face_vomiting:

I Know right!!! Like no one does!

1 Like

american football is one of the greatest sports to ever exist

1 Like

:clown_face: Ok sure broski. Football clears

as a football and football lover (american and european) i will stand for falcon and say that football (american) is close to the most hype sport (yknow, super bowl and stuff) but will never come close to the hype that football (europe) has with the world cup
PS: football(europe) is soccer for you americans (its still football)

1 Like

you do know that Europeans came up with the term soccer right? Seems like that would make it perfectly reasonable to call it soccer to me ĀÆ\ _ (惄) _ /ĀÆ

:nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

1 Like

No way you guys managed to start an argue about the definitions of words.
Personally, I love playing football, I am a goalkeeper in my team.

4 Likes

what a chadšŸ—æ i could never play keeper its way too hard :c

2 Likes

Yes, however its not part of the european union. Plus whatever country started murder doesnā€™t need to murder. Get better logic

2 Likes

Well, I just hate running but I like football, thatā€™s why I am a goalkeeper. I generally like the types of sport where you have to jump, catch something.

2 Likes

makes sense. Its just so hard diving every where, especially with the full sized goals

2 Likes

Yeah, true. In my school we have 4 or 5 meter goals instead of 6. Iā€™ve tried playing on the full sized ones, they are soo big XD.

2 Likes

Lucky. Our schoolā€™s oval is being renovated, and the other one is too far away so we have to use hats. We are always debating whether it went in or not lol

2 Likes

but anyway back to the actual topic of this topic.

xD is it any easier to score with the full sized goals? Iā€™d presume that it is, but maybe for some reason itā€™s not.

Yeah its a lot easier (cant talk my shot sucks tho lol)

Well, if I am the goalkeeper, then yes :laughing:
However, professionals play on the full-sized 6 meter goals and Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s hard to score because the goalkeeper is also a professional.