Topic for Harry Potter

No, Harry Potter has 3 kids. James, Albus, and Lily. James and Lily were Gryffindor and only Albus was Slytherin
Lydia

5 Likes

Yeah, but its all about the slytherin character sooo…

4 Likes

Fun fact:

Ravenclaw is the most uncommon house to get in.

5 Likes

Wow, really! My sister is ravenclaw

4 Likes

Hehe. I got into Ravenclaw in the ‘House’ Test

4 Likes

5 Likes

I don’t know, tbh, because I don’t know how to explain what I think about the meme/pun without saying inappropriate stuff :’)

@JoPro_8000
Do you want me to tell you what I think in a PM?

5 Likes

Sure, why not, but I will delete the image if yo guys think its inappropriate

4 Likes

11 Likes

I’m not too sure if you can see it, (I’m not great at taking vivid pictures of 3d objects specifically) but this is the Durmstrang Ship from Harry Potter. I’m not finished with it, but I have enough progress that you can pretty much see that it’s a boat/ship. Just a thought on something to share. This chat has been dead for a year. wow.

2 Likes

Woah, that’s awesome are those made out of lego or cardboard?(I kinda think its cardboard)

2 Likes

Yes it’s like a cardboard-like material, but not completely. I don’t exactly know how to explain it, but it’s similar to cardboard, just not hard to bend or anything. It’s more fragile than it looks. It took me almost thirty minutes to connect the top part with the “shield” shapes. It was hard and annoying since it fell apart, but ended up going together. My goal was to get it looking like the Durmstrang Ship (a bit).

2 Likes

Love Harry Potter, i have tried some snacks but my fav is the chocolate frog. Also i collected cards and many items of this series.

6 Likes

Harry Potter memes The Memes Topic - #3300 by moonwatcher348 :smirk:

2 Likes

This thread has been inactive, but I recently started rewatching the entire Harry Potter series again… Definitely feels different from when I watched ages ago, but still fun to watch! I also love the scenery and the setting of the story. (Settings in old English castles and manors are my favorite)
Although, I still recall that was really freaked out by Professor Quirrell’s double-faced scene back when I was small. (I couldn’t watch Harry Potter for a few years because of that)

My top 5 favorite characters would be:

1. Hagrid
  2. Sirius Black
  3. Remus Lupin
  4. Professor McGonagall
  5. Fred & George

And also my 5 least favorite

1. Dolores Umbridge :unamused:
  2. Peter Pettigrew
  3. Bellatrix Lestrange
  4. Lucius Malfoy
  5. Voldemort
2 Likes

So true!!! LOVE the series!!

I got the new harry potter game and it’s sooooo realistic it’s like watching an interactive movie

1 Like

umbridge is like that one kid in school where they think they’re funny but they’re a idiot