Topic for Holidays

In this you can talk about the holidays you celebrate and what your tradition is for that holiday. On Christmas my family reads the birthing of Jesus in the bible then we open presents at 7 o’clock. Then we go to my grandmas house to eat dinner and even more presents!

2 Likes

Um at Christmas night I stay up watching stuff until I check the presents and they there and open them. Sometimes I do it in the morning
Then we eat and I go back asleep

1 Like

One of the reasons my family open the presents early is because of one of my siblings.

On Christmas Eve for breakfast, we have a banana split (except instead of ice cream, we use yogurt (it is our breakfast after all)). After breakfast I don’t think we do anything until a Christmas Eve service at night.
On Christmas morning, we always have monkey bread. Then we wait until everybody is completely ready to open present. And then we have the rest of the day to use our presents.

We do nothing for Christmas Eve but on Christmas we open presents. Last year we opened them two days after Christmas because my parents thought we didn’t deserve it

1 Like

Oof. Even coal would be better then no presents because it keeps the fire burning.

1 Like

That is about just what my family does for Christmas. Once everyone is awake someone gets the presents to everyone and we go 1 at a time to open them. And for breakfast we typically do Pancakes or Waffles.

2 Likes

Yeah. Us kids takes the presents from under the tree and gives them to everybody. Then we open them 1 in a time in a circle.

2 Likes

For xmas, I have 2 xmas days basically.
For my dad’s house, we open up our chrostmas stockings, have a cooked breakfast (eggs, bacon, mushroom, potatoes, black pudding and tons more)

Then I do what thump’s house does too

For my mum’s house, we have breakfast, open up stocking fillers, get showered and dressed and then me and my sister take turns opening 1 or 2 presents

3 Likes

i like Christmas and i like halloween

2 Likes

Happy easter everybody!!!

2 Likes

HAPPY EASTER!

2 Likes

Happy easter!

2 Likes

happy easter indeed

3 Likes

Happy Easter everyone!! :egg: :rabbit2:

4 Likes

Happy April fools! :partying_face:

Who have y’all pranked today?

I’m gona wait until my familly lets their guard down. As long as it’s in april it’ll still be april fools.

That’s kinda not how it works…:dotted_line_face:

1 Like

(UTC-12:00) International Date Line West

21:03, April 1st

There’s still technically 3 hours left.

Oh yeaaa it’s april fools today
Hmmm need to think of a prank
Yall have any ideas?