Topic for Prayers

Not sure if I’m allowed to do this, but idrc. This is a topic to ask for people to pray for you. I actually have one.

I have a friend in California who collapsed due to a seizure. We don’t know what the cause of it was, but the doctors know that he’s going to need a heart transplant. He’s not even in the city where he lives. He’s only 15, and nobody thinks that’s he going to make it.

If anyone could, please pray that his heart will be able to function on its own again.

15 Likes

This kinda insignificant compared to a.lee’s prayer request but me and my team just lost a basketball game it was really close but and we could have one but we didn’t and we have another game tomorrow so can you guys pray that my team would be able to phicologicly recover from our lost and do well In tomorrows game

6 Likes

I have a very important soccer tournament coming up and the team I’m playing is my old team where my coach (metamorphically) tourtured me (purposefully made me run alot, lots of push ups/sit ups/burpees a day) and this game is very important to me. Can yall wish me good luck?

5 Likes

I just got back on and started crying when I saw that 13 people liked my post thank you guys sm

and I will definitely pray for you both coding crusader and riticmaster

5 Likes

UPDATE:
WE WON!!! 32 to 13 every one ad recover from our previous lose and the other team was never ahead of us

8 Likes

Congrats!! :grin:

update: unfortunately, yesterday morning he passed away. Please pray for his family…his parents are devastated and his younger sister has Down syndrome, meaning she probably doesn’t understand where her big brother is

9 Likes

I just fell at a trampoline park and my arm and foot hurt really bad we are on the emergency room I just got X-rays but they have not looked the over yet can you guys pray

5 Likes

Update:
Welp… My arm is broken but my foot is fine we are waiting to be discharged from the hospital

4 Likes

Update:
We are discharged from the hospital (can someone post so I can do more updates)

2 Likes

Ok, so I just applied to this pretty decent school that I want to go to and I got waitlisted. So, could you guys pray for me to get off the waitlist and get into the school.

Also now (@)TheCodingCrusader22 can now post more updates :slight_smile:

5 Likes

me worrying abt a damn soccer game (that we won 9-0 (their keeper was absent) while yall have real things to worry about

2 Likes

I have a prayer request now. So basically, I’ve been accepted to a 4-week ballet intensive (summer camp type of thing), and I really really want to go. But April first we have to pay our first payment of $1,000 that’s non refundable. And this next weekend my family is literally moving so we’ve been spending a lot of money on house repairs and stuff. Anyways, can y’all pray that God will provide me with a way to get to intensives this year?

6 Likes

Update:
It’s 3:30 in the morning and my wrist really hurts (it’s my wrist that is broken not my arm)I’ve taken the maximum dose that I can take of advil sof far it’s not helping very much can you guys pray that the pain will decrease

4 Likes

i applied to a very selective biomedical engineering program at johns hopkins and i really want to go so please pray for that. results are released by apr 12th

6 Likes

My mom was snowboarding last week and sprained her ankle, but it has continued to swell even though it’s been almost a week (literally her ankle is gone) so my dad thinks she might have torn her ligament so pls pray that she didn’t and that it will heal

7 Likes

Update:
my arm is not realy getting better but it is no getting worse.it hurts really bad :sob: :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

if its been a week she should get it checked out

1 Like

Update:
I was able to sleep through the night (last night I woke up at 3 and watched YouTube the rest of the night)and my arm feels a bit better

2 Likes

A bit last minute but I have a test today and, let’s just say I barely studied for it. Could you guys pray for me to get a good score, and for my last minute studying to cram all I need for the test? I’ll tell y’all how it went at like 2:00 pm est.

3 Likes