it is cat and dog topic

3 Likes

which do you choose

• Dogs (allows you to fly)
  • Cats (allow you to read minds)

0 voters

2 Likes
2 Likes

Do you want to learn your cat how to code? Go here and your cat will learn in no time. :smile:
http://jsforcats.com/

Andrei

6 Likes

Itā€™s very intriguing. Cats will know how to code in JavaScript, and some humans donā€™t even know how to code at all.

2 Likes

Itā€™s about meā€¦
But I know Python :laughing:

5 Likes

WARNING :warning: THIS VIDEO IS VERY SAD

VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLQKnNBYxAc&ab_channel=KittenLady so sad Iā€™m crying

3 Likes

i didnt even get 1 min in and im almost ccrying why would people do that to the poor babys that can get a home! i agree about the sadness of the vid.

1 Like

would it be ok if i sent my sis this video via gmail?

ok (20000000000000000_)

1 Like

Daily Cat Fact : * A house catā€™s genome is 95.6 percent tiger and they share many behaviours with their jungle ancestors, says Layla Morgan Wilde, a cat behaviour expert and the founder of Cat Wisdom 101. These behaviours include scent marking by scratching, prey play, prey stalking, pouncing, chinning, and urine marking.

5 Likes

Hyenas are mostly cat, and the rest dog.

CAT-DOG

Animals code in scratch, and eventually learn Coffee, Java, and Python.

Canis latrans, Lupis lupis, Nyctereutes procyonoides, Canis lupus familiaris, Vulpes vulpes, Hyaenidae VS Hyaenidae, Felis catus, Lynx rufus, Panthera tigris, Panthera leo, Acinonyx jubatus

Geococcyx and Geococcyx californianus will be the judges. Let the ultimate Cat VS Dog fight games BEGIN!!!

Daily Fact: * Cats are believed to be the only mammals who donā€™t taste sweetness

2 Likes

I be allergic to doogs

1 Like

It hurt when they taste my fingers.

1 Like

That sounds rough. Although I donā€™t like them licking me anyway.

1 Like

i have a dog, though sometimes when i take her to play fetch, she just bolts out the door and runs around in circles. She continues this for about a minute and comes up to me and waits for the ball. I call it ā€œThe Zoomiesā€ because its just little bursts of energy!

4 Likes