Treasure Cave is broken

Well I’ll just check back tomorrow and hope they read this, I sent an email also. I just want to move on playing, but hate not knowing what level I should be on. Must be OCD :stuck_out_tongue: It looks like stephanie is on vacation, but I’m sure @Deadpool198 and @Chaboi_3000 will rescue me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmm your right right the yeti does noting for me.

This hasn’t happened for me. thanks for reporting this bug @noizx

I’ve found that flags aren’t as useful

You may not being doing enough to kill the ogre. That is a pretty big one so logically speaking it may not die with one fire trap…

:wolf::wolf::wolf:

I’m very confused by this… The ogre definitely died when I played it (from my code that I have), so I’m not sure what’s going on.
Feel free to look around here to see if you can find anything:

I’ve already looked and there aren’t any recent patches which might have caused this… But it is happening to me as well.
In case you’re wondering the next level is ring-bearer, just put:
play/level/ring-bearer
after the usual https://codecombat.com/
Danny

3 Likes

This been fixed? I never realized it… I might have missed it.

I just checked, and it does not appear fixed. the URL is CodeCombat - Coding games to learn Python and JavaScript?

Why don’t you just command the archer to attack the ogre after it kills the yeti with the boss star? The ogre only has one health and the archer can kill it easily that way you can complete the level and take the coins

Hi. I understand your just trying to help but this person is not active anymore so your just wasting a post.

Fixed. I think some intermediate change somewhere else in the game engine had made it so that the yeti no longer attacked the ogre by default.

2 Likes