What did you get for christmas

I put it on Christmas and it “lives” until the Chinese New Year.

1 Like

i got an 3D puzzle and it is a globe

1 Like

Zax, I don’t really know what you’re saying here (hopefully not at other people’s presents…), but whatever you mean, that post is still spam. As in, it’s very short and does not add in any way to the discussion/topic. You also repeated it which just makes it worse. Maybe you should use the like button?
Welcome back again @Luke10!
I got an RAF Hawker Harrier GR1 (first operation VTOL (Vertical Take Off and Landing) aircraft) airfix model, a lego set and a jumper.

2 Likes

I got revision books for mandarin! its so fun!

1 Like

ok so when I first read your post @Deadpool198 I thought you got a RAF Hawker Harrier GR1 and I had no clue what it was so I just searched it up and thought that you got this for christmas :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

This is always great. :+1:

3 Likes

I’ve got my parents and relatives alive in spite of fact that some of them were ill with Covid-19. I can walk by my feet and hear by two ears and see with two eyes and do many ordinary things that people used to don’t pay attention to. Roof above my head and meal for every day.
Of course, I’ve got some presents and gave several to other people, but I don’t think thees thing are much important.

8 Likes

Sounds like you are thankful for a lot of things :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Life is great thing if one wants)

3 Likes

I appreciate that bro! Also I see you leveling up! Congrats :smile:

4 Likes

Oh ok cool

20 Chars smh

1 Like

Edit: Life is a great thing. (always of course)

1 Like

well of course because without life you wouldnt be living

This is the surest thing I’ve ever heard. LOL

1 Like

i got a new computer that is very fast

2 Likes

Got a mac book pro. (2020 version). I can finally have heavier files now that I have 1TB and 16GB RAM.

7 Likes

Congrats @Chaboi_3000 !!

2 Likes

Yes, but I ask you this can it handle coloudrip siege 5 with my over complicated code?

6 Likes

Anybody get any gaming type stuff for christmas?

1 Like

Do flipbook competition games count?

3 Likes