Not getting full rewards in repeatable levels

I just beat sarven siege 5 times but it never gives me the full reward. It only gives me like the amount when I just started. To understand, check out the following image:

And check this:

You might have saw that my gems was at a low amount when I just beat it.

However, you also saw that I was on my fourth… oh sorry fifth time so @nick, help.
I should have 7008 gems but I don’t.
I feel unhappy because this issue did not happen to @Glacian and Kevin Holland

Not just this, this issue has caused me to give up for 5 days.

I believe it does show you the gems as if you had just done it for the first time, just like all the levels… Meaning that the that the number it shows is how many you have received total… and not how many extra you received this time. (for simplisity say you get 10 gems per repeat win, the first time it would say, Yeah 10 gems, the second time it would say yeah 20 gems. So you got 10 + 10 and not 10+20…)

2 Likes

I m not saying that I got 20 + 10 but I mean that it gives the amount when I just completed the level the first time.

For example, the screen said I got 1890 gems but I only get 200 gems.

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: @nick please help or anyone who is a confounder of codecombat

I thought I could get the best armor but this is what I have:

My armor gives me 2000 something health but @sotoin and @Glacian has 3000+ health(I think so)

If you just did it for the first time (once) why does it say 5 next to play.

It says 5 because I am done/on my 5th repeat on the level.

That is what I said.

finish once get ‘A’ gems it says Reward A, finish second time it says Yeah “C”, but C = A + B, so your gem total only changes by ‘B’ gems not by ‘C’ gems.

The reward it shows (1890) totals up all the times you have finished it. you only received this time the difference between your old reward and the new one, which sounds like 200.

Thanks alot! @Vlevo!

I believe it does show you the gems as if you had just done it for the first time, just like all the levels… Meaning that the that the number it shows is how many you have received total… and not how many extra you received this time. (for simplisity say you get 10 gems per repeat win, the first time it would say, Yeah 10 gems, the second time it would say yeah 20 gems. So you got 10 + 10 and not 10+20…)

So the game probably shouldn’t say that it gets more rewarding each time if it doesn’t… That is pretty deceiving. Also, the fact that it says “+” however-many-gems but then you don’t actually get that amount added to your total is kind of annoying.

i think i have the same thing happening
so do i get the gems i earned
i really do not think this is fair because their are no good options for me to get gems and good gear without finishing lvls
it their a way to fix this

The victory screen shows the accumulated number of gems (over multiple victories).
A better way of displayed earned gems is considered, this issue is already tracked.

For more info see:

I also have a problem with not getting my gems. I completed the 6th level in Sarven Siege
Which should of had given me 2000 ish gems but I still have 1643 gems

And I know I didn’t spend it on something:confused:

Please read the rest of the thread; this is expected behavior (although the interface is not really clear).

The issue tracker also has a ticket to improve this interface.