Brown Noise how to kill

well i already done stage,but want bonus and cant understand how to kill skeletons,
any who no pls say it to here)!

You need at least 1500 hp as skeletons are strong

It’s a bit more than just that…I have 3861 hp and die every time, because the skeletons regenerate. I’m now playing with using fire-traps, but it’s still a work in progress. Scratch that…fire-traps do no damage either.

Это немного больше, чем просто … У меня 3800 л.с. и я умираю каждый раз, потому что скелеты регенерируют. Сейчас я играю с использованием огненных ловушек, но это все еще в стадии разработки. Поцарапайте, что … огненные ловушки также не наносят ущерба.

It is impossible then, i used okar with about 5500. No hope.

I doubt the devs would offer a bonus unless it could be done…we just got to figure out the way :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

А каким кодом его вообще берёшь в цель,что бы начать атаковать?

Я попробовал это, но умер, так как скелет, кажется, мгновенно залечивает все раны. Я думаю, что ключ должен выяснить, как доставить 450+ л.с.

I tried this, but died, since the skeleton seems to instantly heal all wounds. I’m thinking the key is to figure out how to deliver a 450+ hp punch…

skel = hero.findNearestEnemy()

while skel.health > 0:
    if hero.isReady("bash"):
        hero.bash(skel)
    elif hero.cast("chain-lightning", skel):
        hero.cast("chain-lightning", skel)
    else:
        hero.attack(skel)

1 Like

Hint…a ranger wielding DragonTooth + the rat distraction might just do the trick.

Bashing only do 390 dmg at most if u hav the viking helm, Chain-ligthning does250 dmg

Spark bomb woks too ad bone dagger

Ranger, the dagger and the rat is all ya need :wink:

noice dood (20 ***** is ****)

Nice you finished YAY

starting health:11 ; end health 11 ; no armor at all, all skeletons dead

how??? (20 chars)

@EpicCoder999 I see you replying

Never mind you already replied

Wait ur replying @EpicCoder999

same i see u too 20 chars so ****

20 chars !!!