Can I cheat ? Or skip levels in some way?

,Awesome game, but I’m playing this mainly just to learn javascript, and it helps me quite a bit, but the game is going a little bit too slow. I would like to skip some levels. After going through 3 campaings, I feel like I had some fun, but I want to learn javascript faster. For example, learning how to do proper javascript loops, learning how to write functions. How to make arrays, etc. I guess those things are coming in later levels ?

1 Like

They come later. Master the basics, then go into the more challenging stuff that you mentioned, which is in Desert :smile:

If it’s going too slow, type faster. You can go from starting till Desert in 45 mins via fast typing. I actually just did it on a speed run.

1 Like

You could do so in the dev environment Dev env localhost: how to sandbox into God mode?

2 Likes

If you want to beat “Back To Back” here is the code

[redacted, please don’t post level solutions]

@Sh8dowkill3r Please don’t post full level solutions, that takes away the whole point of the game.

Also, this thread has been inactive for 11 months, please don’t bump dead threads.

3 Likes

OK SO WHAT YOU CAN DO IS THIS IS SO WHEN YOU ARE IN A LEVEL THE URL ON THE TOP YOU CAN EDIT IT SO WHAT YOU DO IS GET A LIST OF CODECOMBAT LEVELS ON DISOURSE AND INSTEAD OF CODECOMBAT/PLAY/LEVEL OF WAT YOU ARE DOING TYPE IN ONE OF THE LEVEL’S NAME OF WHICH IS THE GLACIER WORLD WHICH IS AFTER THE CLDRIP MOUNTAIN SO FOR EXAMPLE CODECOMBAT.COM/PLAY/LEVEL /CIRCLE-WALKING. this will work ok trust me !!!

You don’t need to shout here…

Furthermore, to make “cheating” even easier, check this topic:

Note: if you skip levels, you’re jumping ahead in difficulty and concepts. Make sure you’re ready for those levels! :wink:

2 Likes

Can you see URL? Write down level/“level name” instead of location.

e.g. level/dread-door instead of dungeon

Please do not revive dead topics. This topic has been left alone for 10 months. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes