Can someone help me in the trials

i cant beat this. this is hard

first of all let me tell you something we dont post answers here but what we CAN do is help you with your code so please format it too using the </> sign on the bar above where you type then it will say this type or paste code here then paste your code.

ok here is my code…

while True:
    enemy = hero.findNearestEnemy()
    if enemy:
        hero.attack(enemy)
    elif:

hero.moveXY(12, 97)
        hero.moveXY(115, 114)

I suggest you use flags, they can help collect the items and get from trial to trial.

Yes, I also suggest you use flags. Also in order to complete the trials, you need to defeat the ogres and collect the mushrooms that appear, after you have to attack the waves of ogres. You have to do this three times at three places to actually battle the final ogre.

you should use a while True loop to go to flags and attack(that’s how I passed).

i used the same methode as @_Codemaster

1 Like

But i do admit i almost did not do it i survived like at 10 hp

1 Like

Another thing if you kill the Wizard it really doesn’t matter because they can still kill you

I beat it with this gear:
Screenshot 2020-10-26 at 2.04.00 PM

A little test with image site
The file is image big
No login is required to show the picture for one year, then it will be deleted.
The solution doesn’t require flags and can be done with modest sword and armour. Don’t know others advices, the writers in this topic are in my ignore list as off-topic abusers.
I hope this little animation will be helpful for Sean_Kempfer or somebody who doesn’t know what to expect as obstacles.