Can’t play Ozaria because don’t have a class code

you are a life saver

Glad I found this thread. My kid would like to try out Ozaria also if that’s ok. @ZAX155

1 Like

Hi @Cheng_Xu and welcome to the forum! :partying_face:

I think that you want to create a teacher account first and then create a class and it will give you a three word code to allow others to enter in it. Now your children creates a student account and introduces the three word code and he will be in your class and be able to play Ozaria. Do you need any more assistance?

Andrei

I’m currently not a teacher. If this is limited to teachers, then I may not qualify. Is there any other way to get a free trial?

I think that it allows you to select the option that you are a parent into creating the teacher account.

Andrei

Got it. It works, thanks!

1 Like

No problem! Anytime! :slightly_smiling_face:

Andrei

Hey, anyone know how to get to the next part in the story.

Hello and welcome to codecombat discourse! This is a cozy forum where you can share ideas, share fan art, get assistance for code, etc! Before you proceed, we hope that you review this topic, which shows all essentials of this board! Thanks!

@brandon_starks are you enrolled in a course?

I think so, but how do you get a course

I think there is a class code that you have to get from your teacher. Not entirely sure though.
Lydia

The thing is that I don’t have a teacher

I think Ozaria is classes only . . .
Lydia

thank you and also you are the best

I don’t know but if I did I would tell you

now it won’t let me open my code bank omg really

Hello and welcome to codecombat discourse! This is a cozy forum where you can share ideas, share fan art, get assistance for code, etc! Before you proceed, we hope that you review this topic, which shows all essentials of this board! Thanks!

1 Like

So I have a question about my code I know this is not the right place it was the only place I could find can anyone help me plz I beg. It’s an if statement.

Hi @Xavier_Mythblade, welcome to the forum :tada:!
Please could you make a new topic (go back to the main forum page and click the plus sign on the right) and tell us about your issue, and also post the code. (make sure it’s formatted, so we can see the indents. Read this to learn how to format:
[Essentials] How To Post/Format Your Code Correctly
Thanks,
Danny