Can warriors raise dead?

I really want to raise dead witches to help me. Since they can heal and they do insane damage… is there an item that can raise dead? I don’t want to be a subscriber.

1 Like

not that I have seen and also

Hello and welcome to codecombat discourse! This is a cozy forum where you can share ideas, share fan art, get assistance for code, etc! Before you proceed, we hope that you review this topic, which shows all essentials of this board! Thanks!

1 Like

No, warriors can’t. Welcome to the codecombat discourse!

The only way to raise dead is to have a wizard and Unholy Tome III or Unholy Tome IV or Unholy Tome V
So no, there is no way to raise dead if you don’t have a wizard.
Lydia

1 Like

no, it’s 3, 4, or 5.

Unholy Tome IV grants the ability to cast Poison Cloud. Unholy Tomb III and above grants that ability to Raise-Dead

Spellbooks, including the one that allows raise-dead are exclusive to Wizards-only.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

I’m not going to give you the usual run around since it appears @avery_witte has it covered :+1:

To answer you question like Chaboi said only the spellbooks can do that.

this user already has the answer to his question so next time could you not post on topics that are 1 year old? if you do that would be considered “reviving dead topics” and just gives everyone here a ping.
-cheddar