Can you help me pass the kithgard brawl 6

Sooo… he can’t play. :frowning:

Well, he can, but he is not a subscriber, so he can only use okay heroes,
and I would recommend looking at one of the top player’s solutions, with
Tharin or another of the non subscriber heroes.

1 Like
Strategy

Think he could just equip a hammer, boss star IV, emperor’s gloves, Deflector, and the god chest plate and helmet. Then, he should just go into a corner and shield. He should make a loop such that if there is a point to place a fire trap and the ogres within firetrap.radius is greater than some number, then place the fire-trap and get rid of the ogres. if lightning-bolt is ready, use it.
Since it’s only 40 seconds, I think the ring of Earth and invisibility should help as well. Just like use the ring of Earth and Invis interchangeably, to stall time.

I guess that is true

1 Like

Hmm. Bins algorithm from wizard dude’s zero sum code would probably help

Doesn’t invisibility last until you attack?

1 Like

wait:nevermind(20 characters)

I am currently on kithgard brawls 9. my frend is on 11

Hi,
Please could you not post on old level help topics unless you’re looking for help yourself.
Danny

Really? What hero do you play?)

I think that he is playing with Okar

Probably Okar. Is that who you mean @AnSeDra? I can get to 10 using him.
Danny

1 Like

Yes, sorry for misunderstanding

1 Like

yea im playing with okar, for backwoods brawls im playing with arryn and spamming flags to dodge enemies

I asked because as far as I see there is no one higher than 8 difficulty level. :thinking: :face_with_monocle:

haha jk im only on kith 7 and back 8

One recommendation to move ahead. If you have a Order Of Paladin Ring, this level would be much easier for you (like me).

Welcome‌ ‌welcome‌ ‌to‌ ‌the‌ ‌forum!‌ ‌It‌ ‌is‌ ‌a‌ ‌lovely‌ ‌place‌ ‌where‌ ‌you‌ ‌can‌ ‌share‌ ‌all‌ ‌kinds‌ ‌of‌ stuff‌ ‌(appropriate‌ ‌of‌ ‌course),‌ ‌share‌ ‌bugs,‌ ‌and‌ ‌even‌ ‌get‌ ‌assistance‌ ‌for‌ ‌code!‌ ‌We‌ ‌suggest‌ ‌that‌ ‌you‌ ‌review‌ ‌this‌‌ topic‌ ‌which‌ ‌shows‌ ‌all‌ ‌essentials‌ ‌of‌ ‌this‌ ‌board!‌ ‌And‌ ‌we‌ ‌suggest‌ ‌you‌ ‌review‌ this topic‌ ‌which‌ ‌shows‌ ‌how‌ ‌to‌ ‌post‌ ‌your‌ ‌code‌ ‌correctly!‌ ‌Thanks!!‌ ‌ :partying_face: :partying_face:
The person who needed help is no longer active so they won’t be able to see your message
Lydia

1 Like

I beat Kithgard Brawl 9 with Pender lol.

I am seriously not joking