Cheating in deadly discs?[SOLVED]

Hey guys, this is about the level deadly discs. The objective is to kill the ogre while the peasant survives. Is it cheating to just walk up to the ogre and attack her with your sword? I am just curious. Thanks in advance!.

I tried the ambush attack with a sword and it does complete the goals. You just don’t get to learn anything new doing it that way.

It does surprise me that you can accomplish the goals this way. The ogre has enough health that it takes more than one hit and I expected the ogre to attack the peasant once it waked up, but it didn’t. I did have a sword with higher DPS, close to 200. If you have a weaker sword you won’t beat the ogre before it takes out the peasant. @Chaboi_3000 I’m not sure if this loophole was intended for this level or if it should be cleaned up.

I won’t consider this cheating. It’s more of thinking outside the box. Whether it was intended or not, I don’t think it really matters.

ok thanks again!!! :sweat_smile:

It’s always advisable to follow the intended lesson. There are many levels that can be passed by using a strategy other than that intended. By doing that you don’t learn the point of the lesson. The only person you’re cheating is yourself.

2 Likes